Sunday 6 February 2011

25 Nov '10: No Literacy, Math or Money Manage!

A bad day for education!!!!!

At the Xmas Fayre Mam asked what I did on a Tuesday and Lesley said Literacy, Maths and Money Management... then hesitated a bit... then said actually those lessons happen on Wednesdays when I'm not at college!

The deal she offered us at summer review was for me to come in for just two days and she would make sure all the important lessons were on those two days.

It's a long story. Basically I got squatter's rights to go in on Wednesdays by turning up on Wednesdays after Christmas holidays and Mam not taking phone calls from college for two weeks as the calls were asking her to come bring me home.

5 Jan 11: What am I doing here today? have I made a mistake? or did my mother? or the taxi driver?

It's Wednesday, and I'm here for Literacy, Maths and Money Management.

No comments: