Tuesday 22 February 2011

11 Jan: Social Worker!!!

Care coordinator comes to go over 'the questionnaire' (the third questionnaire they made me fill in in 2 years - am I being treat as a new referral again and again?). What about a legal assessment of my individual needs?

She says communication has nothing to do with wellbeing and that as I have SLD and am not an independent communicator I don't need any words or an interpreter or communication support worker.

Worse still she says this would be the view of Social Care.

My family is making a PowerPoint of how Personalisation has gone wrong for me in county Durham, studying 'Cemented to the Floor by Law', which sets out some of the most important legal duties to consider when funding decisions are being taken, and starting an investigation with help of advocates.

http://www.ncb.org.uk/cdc/resources/cemented_to_the_floor_by_law.aspx 

No comments: