Saturday 30 July 2011

January: Hazel, Lauren & Dale

Dream come true! I've been wanting friends from college to come to my house since I started there 18 months ago and it's happening at last! Lauren started coming and having sleepovers during the Christmas holidays. One Saturday she showed me where Dale lives but he was out. We talked to his family.

I have visited Hazel at home she has been to mine a few times. I took her to see my nephew Paul Squire one Saturday. 

It's hard for me to make arrange visits myself and all this came about after my family talked to my friends and their families at the Christmas Fayre in December.

Lauren and Hazel and Hazel's carers all love my iPad, especially the synthetic phonics apps. Hazel's carers are helping her to read and write. If only they would do synthetic phonics with us at college...

No comments: